Wednesday, August 28, 2013

GUEST DESIGNER : MARELLE JACKMAN!!

Hi everyone,
I am thrilled to  a Guest Designer for Purple Pumpkin!  I had so much fun playing with all the fantastic goodies, from Flair buttons, to tickets, to funky covered buttons and lollipop embellishments and awesome washi tape!!

I have been scrapping for around ten years, have had layouts published in Scrapbook Creation, with layouts and a recent article in Scrapbooking Memories and Creative Keepsakes.

Here are some layouts I created using the fabulous Purple Pumpkin products!

The first layout is one of my daughter taken on Australia Day - the red Purple Pumpkin lollipop embellishment was perfect for my colour scheme!  I added the cute flair button and ticket to my journalling area, and finished the layout with the awesome tape measure washi tape!








My next layout of my daughter I went with a "Project Life" feel, and used the Purple Pumpkin red spotty button to give the "pop" to the page!
This next layout I used the Purple Pumpkin bright yellow spotty button, and changed it a little to match the arrows at the top of the layout.  Don't be afraid to change embellishments to suit yourself - just experiment!



I hope I have inspired you to try some of Purple Pumpkin's awesome products!

Hugs
Marellexxxxx

No comments: