Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Sketch Challenge Birthday Style

Hi friends! Lisa back with you today to share something new I love with  Purple Pumpkin Pretties!

If you have not seen the June Sketch Challenge I wanted to share it again and encourage you to give it a try! I really love the simplicity of the paper strips and the way my Purple Pumpkin products were perfect for this sketch!



birthday


I started with a base of pretty paper strips, then started layering and layering. I loved using the Purple Pumpkin tickets as part of the paper strips and as a little extra embellishment on the top of my design.








here you can see the cute little flair layered on a crochet doilie



a fun easy layering way to try the sketch! I cannot wait to see what you create this month!


hugs!

No comments: