Monday, June 10, 2013

A Moment In Time By Julianne McKenna-De Lumen

Hello Purple Pumpkin friends. Julianne here today, sharing a layout filled with Purple Pumpkin goodness. I created this layout for the Scrap Around The World challenge site (inspiration based on a mood board).  


Can you spot all the PP goodies? 
I wanted this layout to be soft, romantic, and feminine, so I have chosen my PP products accordingly. I have used fabric buttons, a flair button, twine, a crochet doily, and green tickets


The large fabric button and crochet doily work so well together, and the green tickets have been tucked in behind them, along with a green chevron flair button
Flowers and stick pins finish of the details in this embellishment cluster.


My smaller cluster, in the bottom left corner,  includes a floral fabric button, and some pale pink twine. I've highlighted the twine with some random rhinestones ( a girls got to have some bling!!!). 

Thank-you for stopping by today, and don't forget, you can find all these glorious goodies in The Purple Pumpkin store

Don't forget to check out the PP June sketch too! We have new rules, and new prizes.
So who is going to be our first guest designer? Is it you? 

Happy scrapping!
xxx 

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Love your layout! So many beautiful bits and pieces to look at!