Monday, May 6, 2013

"Monster Madness LO" by Karen Grose

Hello Purple Pumpkin fans, Karen here.  A new week and new inspiration for everyone :)  Here is my latest creation using the fantastic PP embellishments.  My LO is based on the latest Scrapfriends challenge.


"MONSTER MADNESS"



I focused on the colors in my niece's make up and hair for this one.  Plenty of PP embellies on here - A ticket, Tag, Large Spotty Button, Washi Tape - Black Loops and a Flair Spotty Button.  You can find them all in the shop HERE.

I had plenty of fun with misting, inking and doodling - can you tell??  A close up of the large spotty button



And of the tag I have inked and stamped



Don't forget to enter our May sketch challenge.  Great prizes to be won and remember, you don't have to use PP embellishments to enter.  Hope that you can all join in.

That's it for me today, until next time......happy scrapping

1 comment:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Ooooo I love it so much....fabulous job