Sunday, May 19, 2013

Love You Beyond Measure by Debbie

Hi everyone, Debbie here today to share a layout I created using some Purple Pumpkin embellishments! I created this layout for the Black and White + One Color Challenge at Frosted Designs!
I've been busy going through my stash, and  I will admit that I have a hugh stash, and came across the Yours Truly collection by Echo Park, perfect for the challenge.
Here I have used a red fabric Purple Pumpkin button.

I cut my red felt and lace flower in half and used it here along with one of my favorites, a red heart fabric button.

Here I have tucked the other half of the red felt and lace flower along with a large spotty fabric button.

And here I have placed a red and white spotty fabric button.

The forecast for the weekend is rain, rain and more rain.  Perfect for hanging out in my scrapbook room and working on a few layouts!

I hope I have inspired you.
Don't forget our May Sketch Challenge.  
Your can find all of the details here.

Have fun creating!
. . . Debbie

No comments: