Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunny greetings from Yvonne Yam!


Greetings from sunny Singapore where sunglasses are a must! *winks* My name is Yvonne and I'm excited about being part of the Purple Pumpkin team. My style is quirky and eclectic [always depends on my current obsessions!] with lots of mixed media and upcycling. Since I'm still waiting for my DT kit to arrive, I would love to share with you my DT audition pieces. 

Pretty tag

Layout: Y&H

Cake box to pretty gift box

I share my creative inspiration via projects, tips and tutorials on my blog Do More With Less and my Facebook Fan Page. Come visit me! :)

4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Yay for Yvonne! She is so super talented!!!

Ella Swan said...

Aaaaw and you used our layout!! So happy to be with you on this team my friend. You know I love your work :)

Elaine coustley said...

I am going back to check your blog , i do like your sunnies.x

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Welcome Yvone! You are very creative and I can't wait to see your beautiful projects using PP products!!!xx