Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Big Hello From Julianne!

Hello everyone! My name is Julianne McKenna-De Lumen, and I thought I would drop by and introduce myself. If my name is too much to remember, I am happy to be called Jules (The Bling Princess). It's a nickname given to me by my friends because of my love (and stash) of bling. 


I currently reside in Mount Barker, South Australia, with my husband, two daughters, and  8 cats. I have been scrapping for about 7 years, and have been totally addicted since my very first lesson.  My style varies greatly depending on my mood and the products I am using, but it always involves one thing - colour - and lots of it! My layouts are always feminine and pretty, and all about the details. 


"MAGIC IN THE AIR"
My design team pack is in transit, so I don't yet have any Purple Pumpkin layouts to share with you yet. But I thought I would provide you with some examples of my work. 
As you can see, I love my bling, and all things sparkly. 


"BORN TO FLY" 
This is my version of "Grunge" done with colour. I love all the metal trinkets and chipboard mixed with the flowers and butterflies. Such a fun mix of grunge and feminine.


"OH HOW I ADORE THEE!"
I am also a huge fan of fussy cutting, and masking (especially with texture paste or Pan Pastels). 


"LIFE CHANGE"
I also have a soft spot for "whimsical" layouts. :-)

In addition to layouts, I create tags, cards, off-the-page projects, mini-albums, and canvases. Yes, I'm a mixed-media dabbler too! Apart from being a scrapbook addict, I will also admit to being a Pinterest addict, Twilight fanatic, organising diva, mama-razzi photographer, and insatiable bookworm. 

I am absolutely honoured and thrilled to be a part of this awesome team, and I cannot wait to share lots of  inspiration with you, over the next 6 months.

If you would like to view more samples of my work, please visit my blog:

Thank-you for joining me today, and don't forget to keep an eye out for my other team members.
 I know they can't wait to drop by and say hello, too!!!

Cheers and happy scrapping,
Jules xxx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow love all the cogs, you make them work so well even for girls.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Welcome to our team Jules!!! I love your work and can't wait to see how you will use PP products!!!xx

anne-louise said...

Beautiful girlie layouts. Love them.