Sunday, March 24, 2013

Excited {not} by Judith

Good morning. Hope your weekend is going well. Today I have a page to share with you that I did recently for the March challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. I came across this photo of my daughter whilst gathering together some photos for another page I was doing. She doesn't look too excited about having had her face painted here.
I took my inspiration from the hat she was wearing and the flowery design of the brim.



Here is a close up of the Purple Pumpkin embellishments I have used - a two tone pink felt flower, a girls at play bottlecap, a yellow ticket, a couple of small blue crochet flowers, a small apple fabric button and some dark pink and white twine.


Don't forget the March sale is still on over in the shop here. There are some gorgeous new goodies.

1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

Such a cute look on her face , great layout.x