Tuesday, January 22, 2013

'Happy Together' by Helen Tilbury






Hi everyone!  Helen here with an 'ombre' layout to share with you!

When I was tidying up my Purple Pumpkin box full of goodies I sorted
all my tickets from lightest to darkest & that's when it occurred to me!


I couldn't wait to try it out & sure enough the tickets fitted perfectly
onto my background cardstock & I simply stapled them down the sides!


I love the effect & you could do it with other colours too of course!
Go HERE to purchase some tickets for yourself!!


I used some Purple Pumpkin crochet flowers on my layout too,
as well as some fabric buttons, and also some twine.


These goodies are really so easy to incorporate onto your pages.

Why not try an 'ombre' layout for yourself! ?  If you do I 
would love for you to share it with us on our Facebook Page!!

Have a lovely week everyone!!!




5 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a great summer page. Love the colors.
xx

Julene Matthews said...

What a great idea for the tickets.I forgot I had some of those from PP. too.

Lesley G said...

Great colours and usage of tickets :)

Kerry said...

Fantastic idea!!!!!

Sonia said...

Fantastic layout^_^
Hugs,
Sonia