Saturday, January 12, 2013

Gunning 4 U by Judith


Morning everyone. I hope that those of you in Australia have been keeping cool.

Today I want to share with you a couple of layouts of my sons recent 16th birthday party which was outdoor laser tag.  As soon as I saw Sam had the soldier buttons back in stock a month or so ago  I nabbed a couple as I knew DS had this party coming up. They were supposed to wear camoflage overalls but it was 37C so too hot. Still I got some good photos.


This first layout was for a current sketch challenge. I have used some old Kaisercraft patterned papers for this. I used a Crafters Workshop chevron template and some homemixed khaki paint for the chevrons.



I have also used some Purple Pumpkin goodies.  Tucked behind Jumbo soldier button is an ecru crocheted doily. I have also used a canvas tag which I painted khaki and stamped with a white ink and a Kaisercraft stamp.



I did a similar thing with one of the kraft tags that the flair buttons are attached to. I also added a metal washer.


Because I had so many photos I wanted to create a layout featuring everyone who took part. I created a collage in Picasa to go on the right hand side of my double layout.


Again I used another Jumbo soldier button and this time a green crocheted doily.




Hope you enjoy your weekend. Until next time.
Judith xx

1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

I really like this layout, you've put so many interesting bits into it love the canvas tags and stamping.
more inspiration for me to think about.