Thursday, December 20, 2012

'Winter Birthday' Layout by Helen Tilbury





Hi again!!  HELEN here with a Wintery layout to share with you this 
time.  As I am based in South Africa, with a generally sunshiney 
climate you won't ever be seeing a snowy layout from me unless 
I come across some on my very occasional travels :)
I used a couple of buttons tucked in under my layers, a black & white
 one peeking out there on the left & a brown paisley XL one on the
 right, as well as some brown crochet lace from Purple Pumpkin
 too, and a die-cut butterfly & resin rose.
These fabric covered buttons are incredibly versatile & with a small 
selection on hand you can almost always find one for every layout!
Personally I love the 'giant' XL buttons, the size seems to work better
 with the boldness of my pages.  The crochet lace is also lovely as it can 
be used to pretty things up as well as to add a grungy effect if pulled
 & frayed as I have done above.

Only 5 days to go until Christmas day!  
Wishing you all a blessed family time!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!
My webpage - Morning sex frenzy

Kerry said...

Beautiful colours and fabulous work.