Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Boy And His Toys - By Debbie

Good morning everyone!  Debbie here today with you to share a layout I made using some of my Purple Pumpkin embellishments along with some old and forgotten papers and chipboard from collections of the past.
I love this picture of my son from ages ago.  He was only 9 months old and surrounded by some of his favorite toys.  Hard to believe that he is now 25 years old.  I went through my stash and found some papers, stickers and chipboard from Crate Paper and Fancy Pants.

I used lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies from my stash:



Don't forget the November sketch challenge is open.  Hope you have time to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous! WHat a super fun layout!!

ScrappyRae10 said...

So adorable! love all the embelishments!

Ella Swan said...

Too cute Debbie!! Love all your little clusters around the main photo!