Friday, July 6, 2012

"Today is worth remembering" By Vicky



Hello everyone!!!

I had a play this week with palette #117 at "The Color Room"! I fell in love with these colors and I had to play! They are so inspirational! I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers #215.

This is what I came up with...

It was the perfect chance to use all my gorgeous fuscia and orange PP buttons, doilies, tickets & twine!!!!


This masked butterfly is from Imaginarium Designs! I love it! Can you see the PP doted button, the ticket and the yummy fuscia doily??? Just LOVE that stuff!!!


Here is another button and the lovely twine! You can find it in every color at the PP shop!!!




For the background, I have used gesso over a stencil (for texture) Glimmer mist, stamping, Glimmer glaze, rub ons, distress inks and pearls!!!

I really enjoyed the process and had lots of fun making this!!!
I hope you will try it out and play with your mists too!
Have a great weekend!!!


4 comments:

Anne P said...

This is such a fun and funky LO. I LOVE the brightness of it and the way it flows across the page the same as they go down the slide. JUST AWESOME.

Tone-Lill said...

What a fantastic creation, love all the butterflies and the bright colours
Have a great weekend :)

Ella Swan said...

What a beautiful layout from Vicky - love it!!

Anonymous said...

Now there are many sources available on the net that offers online vat registration to domestic as well as international clients. When the healing of the ovarian cyst does not happen it might be suggested by the doctor to remove using surgical means. installer window xp. Surrogacy can be consisdered as a source of solution for intended parents. Meditating early in the morning will serve the purpose best., linux for windows mobile. Men are less likely to report anxiety or depression; but more likely to report behavioral (i. cisco vpn client windows 7 64