Saturday, July 21, 2012

A little bit Vintage

Happy Saturday to you all Purple Pumpkin Fans!

Here today to share a few vintage inspired projects.... I just love how versatile PP is, from funky kids layouts to neutral Vintage projects, there certainly is something for everyone.

See the cute lil pattern button sneaking out from my flower cluster?  It was the perfect touch for my layout.


and here is it.... My daughter as a flower girl at my Nieces wedding.  She had the best day....and yes, that is me too in the pic :)


I have also created these 2 cards, featuring the sweet little bird buttons.





So whatever your style, there is a Purple Pumpkin button for you!!

Be sure to play along with our challenge this month too, we really love seeing your creations.
Gwen


2 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous project...love so much the flowers and tks for the button idea

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful!! Lovely tucking in those buttons here & there Gwen!