Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Purple Pumpkin vintage!!


Hello everyone! 

I made this layout to showcase some Purple Pumpkin goodies!

My layout is based on Melenia's inspirational sketch for Get Creative and the colors are from White with one challenge. (they look a bit yellow but they are cream/vanilla)
I must also say that I was very much inspired by one of my favorite scrappers Belinda Spencer!


This is ME aged around two years old.. I think...LOLOL




I am SOOO much in love with Purple Pumpkin buttons!!! I feel so lucky I am in this Design team!! Yeay!!!
Aren't they the cutest ever????
The white doily above is also Purple pumpkin!




I hope you made it in time for the sale and got yourself some yummy goodies!!!
See you again on the 1st of June with our new sketch reveal!!!

Hugsss!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Absolutely beautiful.

stacey said...

Stunning Vicki, i love that little girl button.

Katie said...

gorgeous LO! I love vintage and I have that same XL vintage girl button...I'm totally inspired to get going on a LO using it now! Also I am a fan of Belinda Spencer's as well;)