Monday, April 30, 2012

Howdy, from Chantal! :)

Yee-haw! Howdy Pardners! :)

I've created this layout using the latest sketch over at Creative Scrappers...


It was lots of fun doing this layout, especially with the Western theme! (Hence my "yee-hawing" etc... LOL!)

Here's a closie shot...


That lovely bright orange doily, spotty fabric button and yellow baker's twine are all from Purple Pumpkin's fabulous store!

So for my main cluster here, I've made what I call an "embellishment burger"! The base "bun" is the yummy orange doily, the "beef patty" is a chippie star, the "cheese" is the yellow corrugated cardboard that I cut to shape and glued on top of the star, and last but not least - the sesame seed bun top is that cute dotty button! Now there's some big ol' seeds!!! ;D

You've still got some time to get your entries in for this month's sketch challenge! There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prize packs to give away (just think - you could make your very own "embellishment burger"!) - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw. Please check it out here! :)

I've been thrilled by the quality of the entries so far! It's a real delight to see all the different layouts using my sketch. Lots of fun!

That's all from me until next time... have a great day, hey!!!

Cheers,
Chantal :D

4 comments:

Sar said...

Love this post Chantal, great page!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks so much, Sar! xo

Sarah said...

Hey Chantal I recognise that ride - We were at Movie World in 2006 and we loved it too!!!! Your page is awesome - really captures the fun of the ride :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks Sarah! It is my fave ride! I feel like doing it again now LOL!!!