Friday, December 9, 2011

So happy now..

 One of the things I never scrapbook enough, is the funny little phrases my kids say. I always have the best intentions to do it, but before long they stop saying it, and I forget about it! 
I have just used a portrait photo of Zayne for this one, as obviously I can't get a photo of him saying it lol.
He has recently entered the terrible three's, and has started with the tantrums and whingeing a lot... On the occassions he gets sent for a sleep after a big tanty he will come out 5 minutes later and tell me he is 'so happy now'... I have made this layout using what was left of my November She's Savvy kit, adding in plenty of Purple Pumpkin embellies here and there! I have used tickets, a doilie, a cute little teddy fireman button, a felt flower and of course my favourite, some twine!
Just a little closeup of the embellies... Love the dimension they give!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Tara!! Love the use of embellies - can't go wrong with Purple Pumpkin ;0)
This is such a cute little memory , made have a little giggle!
Hugs
xoxo

donna said...

Gorgeous layout Tara! I wish that I was a scrapper when my girls were little, then I could have scrapped those memories just like you have
D xxx