Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's a Purple Pumpkin Christmas! :)

Hello! I've been scrapping some Christmas layouts lately - getting right into the "spirit" - and here I'd like to share one of my latest, laden with gorgeous Purple Pumpkin embellishments. :D

My layout is called "I (Heart) Xmas!!"...


I've used tickets, doilies - including mini ones, medium ones and die-cut ones made from paper (I got a gorgeous bunch of these paper doilies in my Girl Lucky Dip Bag... JOY!!!" :)...

And a twine bow, Spotty Dotty fabric button, a Santa fabric button, a cute gift-giving birdie fabric button (which I "squished" into the spotty dotty, before adhering with glue).


Plus two gorgeous squishy vinyl hearts (that make up part of my title) in red and green. I doodled on those... ;)

That's all from me for now - I hope you liked my Christmassy share!

Merry Christmas,
Chantal
xo

No comments: