Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Three sisters..

This past weekend we went away, down to the South Coast to visit my family....
So once again no scrapping had been done at my place!!
I quickly whipped up this page this afternoon,
incorporating some of my favourite PP goodies onto it.
The layout is of myself and my younger sisters.
I have used half of a yellow doilie, which was left over from a previous page, a sweet little blue panda button, a cute little apple button, some orange tickets and of course some twine!
I had a question asked about how I attatch the twine onto my pages on a previous blog post...
The way I do it is... I lay the twine on my page, in the position I want it, I then use my paper piercer with a little bit of glue {Helmar's quick dry 450}  on the tip to glue it down in some spots. It doesn't take much, once you glue it in a few spots it stays where you want it! I usually add a couple of staples too, but they are more for decoration than to hold it down lol..

Hope you all have a great week,
Tara :-)
******
Don't forget to check back through the week for some sneaks of the upcoming SALE.... 
It will be the last sale of the year, and it's going to be BIG!!
You won't want to miss it!!

No comments: