Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Music can be such inspiration...

Hi everyone, hope your week has started off well.
Today I would like to share with you some layouts I have been working on over the past few days.

I love music its a HUGE part of my life, I always have a CD or radio on no matter what (even when I go to sleep) so when I was scrapping this first layout, i was listening to Missy Higgins on the radio. I couldn't think of a title and then it hit me...The title of her song 'Special Two'.

  
This is a pic of my Hubby and I, taken by my son (i like this pic) at the local Japanese Gardens in Ipswich.

 Here is a close up of the cluster of awesome Purple Pumpkin Goodness :)


This next layout was a quick one I whipped up for a challenge blog, I had to use Aqua and Pink and i knew the perfect Purple Pumpkin Embellishments to use...
 This is my niece Mia, I don't get to see her very often cos she is so far away (in Melbourne)
She is so cheeky, I just love this pic of her.
 The 2 different sized doilies together with the button look fantastic together.
I glimmer misted the larger doily, it was white and i misted it Aqua...

Remember there are only 6 more days left for you to get your layout in for the
Purple Pumpkin Sketch Challenge...

Here is my take on the sketch...


 Yummo Purple Pumpkin felt flower
Ive been using twine a lot for simple things like I have here to underline my title.

Thanks for looking and come back soon
xxx

2 comments:

Sara said...

Fab layouts Crece, love the first one. And great idea to underline your title with twine, will have to steal that idea.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work, Crece! :D