Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wild Things...

...is sometimes what I call my children but it also describes some of the amazing Purple Pumpkin buttons. My favourite story to read to the kids at night is "Where The Wild Things Are" because it was my favourite as a child. And hmmm... I do think I know exactly where those wild things are!! LOL Some of them are on the following layouts...

...So here is my first layout featuring the 'King of all wild things', my 'sweet' boy William using a palette and sketch from The Color Room. This is the face you get when you tell him to eat his dinner!! LOL. On this layout, I have used 2 Owl buttons, some orange and white twine and orange doilies. You can see that I have cut the centre out and used both the centre piece as well as the remaining doily ring...


...Here are some close ups of all the fabulous Purple Pumpkin products used...





...Here's a layout I created using the Prima July BAP. I have used some Purple Pumpkin Aqua and White Twine (LOVE IT!!) as well as a gorgeous bird button that matched the colour palette of the layout perfectly...


...Check out the sweet bird button nestled in amongst the flowers on the chippie branch...


...and finally, here is a layout featuring my little 'dirt girl' using the Dusty Attic July Sketch. I have used an XL Girl with Watering Can Button...


...and here's the last close up of that XL Girl with Watering Can Button. I just adore these...


Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have been able to inspire you to grab your Purple Pumpkin stash and give the fabulous August Sketch a go.

Have a great day.
Belinda

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow awesome layouts! Love that "wild one"! :D

Sar said...

GORGEOUS layouts, especially love the birdie button, that is so super cute!!!!

Alz said...

I love, love, love your style Belinda! You've certainly inspired me to get scrapping and give the August sketch a go!! Alz :)