Saturday, June 25, 2011

Using some new Buttons....

Good Morning everyone,

Its Melinda here today to share with you a few layouts I have created recently using some of the new PP buttons that were released at the last sale...

First up is this XL tree button....I did this layout the day these buttons arrived in the mail box..I think my boys thought I was going mad with excitement...lol!!



And my newest favourite button...these little fish buttons....oh I could have oodles of these..they come in a few different colours too and this time I placed it as a centre piece to my flower. This layout was created for June's Scrap the Boys challenge.




And in this layout I used a very super cute car button.  Not a new new one but still the same I ADORE them... It was perfect for my layout which shows my boys first time sitting in their Grandad's ambulance. It you haven't already noticed, I love to tuck these buttons in and around my other embellishments to make a gorgeous cluster.




Here is a closer look....



And just a reminder, if you are looking at doing some scrapping this weekend and have some adorable PP embellishments sitting their waiting to be used...why not play along with this months sketch challenge! Fantastic prizes up for grabs.....only 5 days left!!!! Details are on the sidebar.

That's it for me till next month...looking forward to what Sam has in store for us to celebrate PP's 1st Birthday!!! STAY TUNED!!

Thanks for looking and for your lovely comments :)))
Have a great weekend!
xx

6 comments:

~KellyJosephine~ said...

These are stunning!!!! Absolutely I love them!

Belinda said...

All 3 layouts are super gorgeous Melinda. I love your clusters!! Oh and I am working on a LO right now with that very same XL Tree Button! I LOVE it too!!

Anne P said...

Wow, these are totally fabulous.

Cathy said...

Stunning work Min.. love all the vibrant colours!! Have a fab weekend :)))

Gwen Wruck said...

These are all totally amazing... I just love the colours! AND I just can't wait until the next release!!

Sara said...

Beautiful work Min, I love them.