Monday, June 27, 2011

Pretty Clusters with Belinda

Good Morning everyone!!

It is so cold here this morning that I have made my DH do the school drop off. How mean am I? But at least it frees me up to do some blogging!! ;-)

So how about a couple of layout shares with some pretty floral clusters?

My first layout is a girly one with lots of flowers and pretty things...


...I have combined a brand new floral button from the last sale with a beautiful soft pink doily. I added a little Dusty Attic crown to the top of the button and looped some twine across the little tag banner. I also added a mini pink doily to the top left cluster...

...and here is a close up...Oh but first let me apologise for the quality of the close ups. I only remembered to take close ups this morning and because it was only 4 degrees I just wasn't going outside for anything!! LOL...


...and now for the sake of keeping things equal in my household...a boy layout...


...The colours for this layout were inspired by the owl journalling tag I bought recently. The brand new PP XL Tree Button coordinated just perfectly with the tag as well as the spotty button and the blue and white twine. I thought the Core'dinations woodgrain cardstock tied in with the Tree Button nicely too...

...Here's a couple of close ups...



Don't forget to get your entries in for the June Sketch Challenge. There's still a couple of days left!!!

Have a great day.
Belinda

8 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

SO PRETTY!

Roxy said...

Wow, both these pages are beautiful, I love the clusters (have such a hard time with them myself!) and yes, your son has GORGEOUS eyes - the girls will be after him in no time!

Cathy said...

OOHHH so gorgeous Belinda.. ADORE both of these.. your clusters look fantastic!! I can see why your son gets so many comments, he does have the most beautiful blue eyes! Have a great week :)))

Unknown said...

Oh my flipping goodness...Belinda you are making me have scrap envy here...lol!! These are just STUNNING!!! Love the adorable colours :))xx

Hayles said...

So so gorgeous!! Awesome layouts, that tree button is perfect for that page and love your banner using the tags!!

shirley said...

Adorable layouts Belinda!
Love your clusters.
Yes, your son does have the most beautiful blue eyes.He will soon have girls fighting over him!

Sara said...

Just absolutely beautiful. I love both of these layouts.

Anonymous said...

Your first layout is the eye candy! Nicely done!!!