Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pirate kit and apples - Hayles

So here we are at the start of the long weekend and it is raining here, so I apologise for my dark pics, but in saying that it is PERFECT weather for scrapping!!

So I thought I would share a couple of layouts I have done using one of PP Pirate kits and one of the new apple buttons and as you will see they can be quite easily used for both boy and girl layouts.





first off I have used the black doily which I cut in half and placed under the journalling card and then added a apple button on top, which matches perfectly with this kits colours. I finished it off with some twine around the button (Thanks Belinda, love this idea!!)



next I used the satin flower, also from the kit, popped off the button and placed the heart chipboard on the flower then re-stuck the button back on.



Moving on to the next layout....



I have used another button out of the pirate kit which I have placed on top of the flower I made and also I have used one of the hessian lollipops and a blue spotty button from my stash.



So I hope you find plenty of time to scrap this long weekend and don't forget to have a go at this month's sketch....

Hayles xx

3 comments:

Kylie said...

These layouts are amazing! Those new apple buttons are so cute!

Belinda said...

Gorgeous layouts Hayley!!! Love the beautiful bright colours and you sure did choose perfect embellies. LOVE those apples!!! :-))

Cocoadiculum said...

The layouts are so cute! Bravo!