Monday, June 6, 2011

Mix & Match by Sar

I was lucky enough to attend an all day/night crop at my LSS this weekend just gone. After a hectic week and not having much mojo I pulled out some Pagemaps to kickstart my mojo. And kickstart it did! I ended up with six layouts and a card for the 8 or so hours I was there. Gotta be happy with that!

Here's a couple that I did with a variety of new products, once again being able to mix & match some Purple Pumpkin embellies in with them.

No. 1 Customer - using the latest We're Savvy Kit. The colours just matched the Apple Kit perfectly and I have also added in a Purple Pumpkin flower next to my big flower to make my cluster bigger.


New Years Water Fight using a gorgeous 100 Days of Summer collection kit from Simple Stores. As the other girls have done in previous posts, I carefully cut the middle out of my doily so as to utilise it in two areas of my page!


And a closeup, how perfectly does that extra big button fit in the middle of the doiley!


I'm so excited for Sam to have just had another sell out sale here at Purple Pumpkin this weekend just gone. Thanks so much to everyone for their purchases!

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous LO's Sar... even better IRL!!

Belinda said...

Lovely layouts Sar. The spotty buttons look SO good on top of the doilies!!

Unknown said...

These are GORGEOUS Sar!! Love how you have mad a flower out of a doiley and button :))xx