Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Days...

...are playing with Purple Pumpkin products!!

Good morning all!! Belinda here today to show that I had at least two happy days last week creating these two layouts using an array of Purple Pumpkin fabulousness.

This first layout called 'Little' features the XL little boy red button (which I just LOVE!), a spotty button and a car button, a red doily and some black and white twine.

I cut the centre out of the red doily and then cut the centre in half so I could use that on two separate clusters. I glued the little boy button onto the bottom layers of a satin lollipop (that I had left over from another project) and then stuck on top of the outer circle of the red doily.

I made a couple of kites from some red fabric mounted onto kraft cardstock and then added some twine which I wound around the spotty button to anchor them to the page...


...and here is a layout I created using the June Sketch over at Get Picky. I have used a bird button, a car button and a green spotty button as well as a green doily that I cut in half and a mini green doily. One of my favourite things to do lately is to create layers of die cut pattern paper and cardstock doilies and then top them with a PP button. They fit perfectly...


...and here are some close ups of all of the fabo PP embellies...




Well that's all from me. I hope some of these ideas have inspired you to go and create with your Purple Pumpkin goodies. Keep an eye on the blog because a little birdie told me there might be a sale soon!!

Cheers
Belinda

5 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great LO's! I love all the details. Your kites are awesome. Thanks for sharing. :)

Maria Elena said...

Great idea with the twinery! thanks for sharing!
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Anne P said...

Just lovely Belinda. Love all your raw chipboard and your colours at the moment are just so yummy.

Alanna said...

Love the detail in both your LOs - TFS. I love chopping my doileys in half too :)

I love how you've layered the boy button in that first LO and all the green in that second LO just looks amazing!

Sara said...

Beautiful pages Belinda.