Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flowers with Melinda....

Good Morning Purple Pumpkin fans :)))

Hope you all have been having a great week!!! I have been busy creating again...this time with the gorgeous PP flowers that Sam creates!!

I love flowers, even with 2 boys I still manage to sneak a flower or two on every layout...shhhh...but I can't help it!! lol!!

So here they are....

First up is the gorgeous Denim Flower...swoon...my fav :))) This one has the red spotty button but is also sold in green, blue, orange or a fancy button.


Distressed the edges by pulling at them...it really ruffles them up and adds depth to your layout! Give it a try next time...I promise you, you will LOVE it!


June is a very busy birthday month in our family so I made a few cards.
A card using the felt and lace flower....they are so so elegant.


Another card using a Satin rolled edge flower :))


And I just adore these gorgeous Layered Vintage Chenille Lollipop Flowers! They come in an assortment of colours.  The sweet banner is made from some red and white twine which also is in the shop.


I also have a few layouts to share which were my Creative Team samples for Kraft It Up and Stuck Sketches.

Kraft It Up challenge:

Love the bright coloured doileys that Sam sells.  I've poked one underneath my rolled edge.


And another cute critter button on top of a bright blue doiley.


Stuck Sketch challenge:
I have mounted a bright green spotty button onto a chipboard cog.

Hope that wasn't too much of an overload for you all...I must admit...I am Purple Pumpkin MAD at the moment...lol!!

Great to see a couple of entries already in for this months sketch challenge.  Can't wait to see some more.  All challenge details can be found on the side bar.

Thanks for looking and for any comments left :)))
Till next time...
xx

9 comments:

Charmane said...

oh my goodness Melinda... your work is absolutely AMAZINGLY brilliant!!! gorgeous work!!! xoxo Charmane

Anne P said...

Just Devine. Love your use of all the different flowers. Totally fabulous.

Gwen Wruck said...

Wow Mel, amazing... really amazing! I received my first order yesterday and can't wait to have a play!!!!

amanda73 said...

wow all these layouts and cards are stunning,. im loving them all....i love all the flowers, i been broke lately so have had to resort to using up all my old stash before buying more

Belinda said...

WOWEEEE!!! You have excelled yourself with total awesomeness Mel!!! Your work is STUNNING!! :-)))

Alanna said...

WOW! So many fab projects to look at!! Very nice indeed.

Hayles said...

Amazing work Mel.......you have been one very busy girl!! LOL. Just love your style!

Chic said...

I love your last two layouts Melinda the most but they are all gorgeous. I love the film strip you have used on the kraft it up page. Lovely idea. I love the added interewst of placing the photo upside down on the other page. Very clever. TFS :-)

Cocoadiculum said...

Wheee~ I love your creations (: