Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fairies and Monsters with Belinda

Good morning!!!

Belinda here today with a couple of layouts to share. This first one features a photo of my little fairy on the farm...


...I used heaps of gorgeous PP embellishments on this layout. In the bottom cluster I have used a pink yoyo flower, a pink chenille lollipop, half a large pink doily, half a lime green doily, a gorgeous girl button and some pink and white twine. In the top cluster is the other half of the lime green doily, an owl button and some more pink and white twine.

...and here are some close-ups...





...and now for the monsters!! Here's a layout I created using Palette 61 at The Color Room. The focus really needed to be on the photo for this one so I simply added a couple of clusters of embellishments to frame it. I have used spotty buttons, two mini doilies and some blue and white twine...


...and some close-ups...



Thankyou so much for visiting. I hope you can come back tomorrow for some more inspiration. In the meantime enjoy creating with your gorgeous PP goodies.

Cheers
Belinda

8 comments:

Anne P said...

Just toooooo fabulous Belinda. Love these LO's. as the colours are devine and your arrangment is fabulous.

Kristin Summer said...

Gorgeous layouts! I'm absolutely in love with the first one....it's heavenly :)

Sar said...

Love both of these!! Such gorgeous detail. xx

Unknown said...

WOW..................... that first layout is to die for!! The second is too, you are just too clever!!

Unknown said...

STUNNING work Belinda!!! Love how you do the twine around the buttons!! xx

Chic said...

So beautiful belinda. The layout reminds me of a warm summers day out in the fields. I love the backround paper too. Do you know who makes it?

Belinda said...

Thankyou for the lovely comments girls!!! The background paper on the 1st LO is Making Memories Paper Reverie Brun Antique Dictionary. :-))

Cocoadiculum said...

The fairy layout is so sweet <3
I'm falling in love with your buttons.