Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Customer Layouts...

Good morning everyone! I just thought I'd pop in and share this layout that was sent to me by Michelle Rogers, that has such a clever use of twine...


Now how CUTE is this little ladder?


You can see more of Michelle's work on her blog HERE.

These next layouts were posted on the Purple Pumpkin Facebook Page...


These two are by Melanie McKenzie, using lots of PP embellies.


How cute is this next layout is by Amanda Lawrence, using a blue spotty button...


I love the bright colours in this adorable layout by Yara Freytes...


And lastly, this stunning card by Tracie Green (Unique Cardz)...


I hope these layouts have given you lots of inspiration today. I'll be back tomorrow, with lots more gorgeous customer layouts to share :)

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love all these......showing us how to use the gorgeous pp embellies

i might email you a few that ive done

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS work girls!!! keep them coming :))xx

Belinda said...

Such beautiful layouts...each and every one. Thankyou for sharing with us and I hope you feel inspired to share some more too!! :-)

Nikki xx said...

they are all gorgeous layouts Sam :) sooo easy to make fantastic creations when you have such scrumptious goodies to play with !