Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons everywhere with Anne

I have to say I love the combination of lots of buttons and on this LO I have a space theme so some of the Purple Pumpkin Space buttons were perfect.
I also love the fact you can mount a button on some foam tape and then put a pin from under it. I also used some of the Purple Pumpkin Twine to make my bunting which is under the 'boys'.

Here is the final LO.

This LO was crated as we went to visit the Gallery of Modern Art and they had a special 'thing' where you answered questions and got to join the 'alien nation'. Hope you are all having a great day and hopefully all your new Purple Pumpkin goodies will be arriving soon.

Thanks for Looking

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fantastic!! I love the paper curl - it just looks so great!!

Unknown said...

Anne I just ADORE this layout!! The paper curl looks fab! xx

Belinda said...

Totally FABULOUS boy layout Anne!! Love the space theme and those buttons are just perfect!! :-))

Lizzyc said...

such a totally cool layout for boys.. i bet they love it!! great design and love the paper rolling Anne!

Nay and Gilly said...

this looks "out of this world" Anne!! LOL!! Love how you have set this layout out and that paper curling does look awesome!
luv Renee