Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Better late than never...

I was so busy getting the June Kits for Scrapbook Savvy together that I missed my blog post yesterday! This month Savvy is featuring Purple Pumpkin Twine in all three kits! Its the perfect finishing touch for a kit and there are so many colours available to match every colour range possible! Make sure you check the kits out here.

I managed a couple of pages last week at crop featuring some of my yummy Purple Pumpkin Twine & Buttons....and a brand new parcel from Sam was delivered this week which I CAN'T WAIT to play with this weekend.

Soft Serve featuring the orange twine and a large orange spotty button.


And a closeup of my twine wrapped around the button...


Painted Face featuring a gorgeous giant panda button. :)


And the token closeup.


Don't forget, there is only nine days left to get your sketch layouts uploaded to be in with a chance of an awesome Purple Pumpkin prize!

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your LO's. You have a great eye for combining color.

Sara said...

Beautiful layouts Sar, I love them.

Anne P said...

Fabulous LO's. Love that butterfly with the button next to it.