Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adding the finishing touches...Hayles

Morning to all.......

Just a quick post today as I head out the door, and it is a layout from Sketch #153 over at Creative Scrappers

Most of the time when I am looking for just that little something to add to my layout to finish it off, I always find myself heading to my Purple Pumpkin stash.



For this layout I just needed some small embellies to keep with the minimal theme and I came across the smaller size buttons, one is the spaceship....Perfect, and another a spotty button in the green!





As you can see you don't need to do anything special with these buttons if you don't want to, they look great just simply stuck to your page!!

Hayles xx

3 comments:

Kim said...

What an OUT OF THIS WORLD cute page:)
~Kim

Unknown said...

TOTALLY GORGEOUS Hayles!! I love those little tiny buttons..thanks heaps for the inspiration :))xx

Belinda said...

AWESOME layout Hayles!!! Those adorable photos are perfect for the PP embellies!!! :-)