Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Purple Pumpkin Fun with Anne









Hi Everyone. Hope you have all had a great start to your weekend. First of all I would like to share with you all, my take on the Purple Pumpkin Sketch Challenge.






As you can see I have combined some of the Purple Pumpkin Hessian flower, with an early denim button and then some spotty buttons.




Then, a couple of weeks ago, my boys were in a wedding and this is a picture I snapped of them. I have used a Creative Scrappers sketch. I also used some of the ribbon off of the car (as we had some on our car as well) but I have combined it with one of the devine satin flowers. The original flower had small spotty red button in the middle, but I swapped it out for a green one to go with my LO.






Then, I'm off to a 30th Birthdy party tonight for a scrappy pal and I wanted to make her a card which I know she will appreciate.




For something a little different, I have added some dimensional magic to the white sections of the button. I LOVE how this turned out.




Thanks for Looking and I hope you all get time to play along with our challenge this month.




Anne

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Beautiful work Anne!! I love that sweet cheeky little face in the photo on the first layout. Totally cute. Love the effect with the dimensional magic on the spotty button too!!

Nati Tristan said...

What wonderful wonderful work!

Unknown said...

WOW Anne you have been busy!!! But they are all so STUNNING!!! Love your PP cluster on your sketch sample! Gorgeous work as always!!