Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Sketch Challenge

Welcome to the reveal of the Purple Pumpkin sketch for November, this month created by one of our very clever DT Girls and our resident sketch expert - Sara Noendeng.



Here are the gorgeous examples from our Design Team, for your viewing pleasure :)

Chantal...



Crece...



Kylie...



Sara...



Sar...



Tara...



Tracey...



You have until the 30th of November to complete this sketch and link it up in our sidebar. There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prize packs to give away - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw.

Can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

Belinda said...

YAY!! Awesome sketch and fabulous inspiration!! Definately putting this one on my list. :-)

Scattychick said...

You must have read my mind I have been looking through 3 photo sketches for a few days to inspire a LO.

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

oohh ahh I do love that sketch and all the fabby LO's by the DT :)

Sara said...

I love everybody's take on my sketch. Can't wait to see the entries linked up.

Sandra said...

Great sketch and awesome inspiration!

Bellaidea said...

I like the sketch!Need to make a choice about photos soon! :)

Jessica Buffa said...

Fantastic sketch and wonderful LOs!!!
:O)
Jessica